Tips and Trick get money from internet, affiliate marketing, blogging, SEO and more

Friday 30 January 2015

Fast Burst Camera v6.0.8 Free Apk Download

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fast Burst Camera v6.0.8 Free Apk Download
By Androbook!

Description:
★★★★★ This app is awesome! I can take great pics of my daughter indoors...unlike the blurry mess that I get from the stock camera app. This is my new favorite app! - Eli Mercer
★★★★★ I love this app. I have gotten some great shots that I wouldn't of with my regular camera on my phone. - Anne Burgamy
★★★★★ I installed this app while on vacation and it captured some of the most awesome pictures, fast speed, or still shots. It's one of my all time favorite apps. - Terry Smith
This is the fastest camera app available for Android.
Fast Burst Camera is capable of taking 30 photos per second.
( on low-end devices, 5-10 photos per second is possible )[MORE INFO]

What's New
Fixed issue with touch-to-shoot option. It is back and working!
Added minor performance fixes


2. Extract If Downloaded File Is Compressed (RAR or ZIP)
3. Install APK
4. Launch the App

Download:
Fast Burst Camera v6.0.8 Free Apk Download

Download from AndroBook
Buy it from Google Play






Fast Burst Camera v6.0.8 Free Apk Download Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: iankasela

0 comments:

Post a Comment